Management Development Program
Learning and Development is accepting applications from Davis Campus and UC Davis Health managers for both the Spring 2023 and Fall 2023 cohorts of the Management Development Program (MDP). Applications are due Monday, February 6.
MDP is designed to enhance and strengthen UC manager capabilities in four core competencies:
- People Management
- Exercising Influence
- Leading Change and Managing Transition
- Employee Engagement
Who Should Apply
Managers who manage other supervisors and/or manage complex programs or projects, including directors, CAOs and others.
- All classes will be held virtually via Zoom
- There is no fee to attend this program
- You can apply to join either the spring or fall cohort
- You must attend all 8 sessions in your cohort - a total commitment 24 hours
In response to the 2022 Staff Experience Survey, we are offering two cohorts in 2023-2024 to increase opportunities to participate in the program.