The Academic and Staff Assistance Program offers confidential, cost free assessment, intervention, consultation and referral services to all UC Davis and UC Davis Health faculty, staff and their immediate families.
Our goal is to help at the earliest possible moment.
UC Davis employees
- Call (530) 752-2727
- Visit COVID-19 Resource Pages for coping with the stress of COVID-19
Whether the problem is work-related or personal, administrative or individual, career or relationship focused, our experienced staff can assist you in recognizing and resolving the problem. When additional resources are needed, we can link you to the appropriate services in your community.
Our mission is to provide high quality confidential counseling services for all levels of the UC Davis and UC Davis Health System staff in a safe and supportive environment using highly skilled clinicians.
- We are sought out by individuals and the organization because our responses are supportive and understanding as well as realistic and resourceful.
- We are leaders in supporting staff and the health system organization by developing new and creative responses to the continuing challenges and demands in this era of change and uncertainty.
- We are a strong team. We support one another in individual as well as team endeavors. We respect and build on the unique skills and contributions of ASAP staff: clinicians, support staff, and clinical interns.
- We use new technologies, whether clinical, organizational, or technical, to creatively offer staff meaningful resources and support.
ASAP is strictly confidential. Your need for privacy is respected. No information about your participation is released to anyone without your written consent except when legally mandated. No information from ASAP appears in any departmental, central or personnel file.