Temporary Employment Services (TES) places folks in short-term roles ranging from a few months to a couple of years, connecting you with jobs that are right for right now, or lead to long-term careers.
Temporary employment jobs offer:
- Competitive salaries
- Benefits and insurance
- *Paid vacation, sick days and holidays (vacation accrual eligibility is based on union contract terms)
- Positions in Davis and Sacramento
- Opportunities to learn new skills
- Opportunities for growth*
*In 2022, 71% of TES employees accepted career or contract positions
How To Apply:
- Visit the UC Davis Candidate Gateway
- Register by clicking "New User" in the top left corner, or click "Sign In" if you already have a profile
- Enter "TES" under the Keywords field and click “Search”
- Find positions you're interested in and submit your application online
We interview those that most directly meet the needs of the department at the time. If you're not selected to interview for a particular posting, you are welcome to reapply for other postings as more slots become available.