One of the most remarkable characteristics of our campus community is the caliber and commitment of its supervisors who play a most critical role in achieving excellence at UC Davis.
The Mastering Supervision Certificate Series offers a combination of core courses and electives tailored to experienced supervisors’ needs. The program is organized around a framework of four tracks – Foundations, Performance Management, Employee and Labor Relations and Risk Management.
- UC Unconscious Bias Certificate Series (six –e-learning modules)
- UC Performance Management: Managing Corrective action (e-learning)
- Employee Development from a Managers Perspective
- Conflict Competence for Managers and Supervisors
- Employment Law and liability
- Disability Management for Supervisors
- Crucial Conversations
- Is It Bullying? Awareness and Strategies