One of the University's strengths is the caliber and commitment of its supervisors who play a critical role in achieving excellence at UC Davis Campus and Health.
The Mastering Supervision Certificate Series offers a combination of core courses and electives tailored to experienced supervisors’ needs. This certificate is intended as continuing education for current supervisors and managers.
- UC Unconscious Bias Certificate Series (six eCourses)
- UC Performance Management: Managing Corrective action (eCourse)
- Employee Development from a Managers Perspective
- Conflict Competence for Managers and Supervisors (Campus, Health)
- Employment Law and University Policy
- Disability Management for Supervisors (Campus, Health)
- Crucial Conversations for Mastering Dialogue
- Is It Bullying? Awareness and Strategies