Originally part of the UC Management Development Program (MDP), this one-day class discusses what engagement is and the manager’s role in enabling team engagement.
- Describe the drivers of Engagement
- Understand their role in Engagement
- Increase their team’s Engagement by using the Engagement Essentials
- Plan for and conduct Engagement Conversations
- Maintain Momentum through Follow-Up Meetings
Please note that this course is intended for supervisors and managers only.
UC Davis Health
Date | Time | Location