Visit the WorkLife Aggie Channel for all of our recorded videos:
- The New World of Work Spring '22 Series:
- Advocating for Yourself
- Stress Management
- Navigating Change
- Overcoming Challenges
- Evolving into the New Normal of Work-Life
- Preparing to Breastfeed (4 modules)
- Your Headache Isn't All in your Head (no video, see power point)
Worklife Monthly Happenings
- May 2022
- April 2022
- March 2022
- February 2022
- January 2022
- December 2021
- November 2021
- October 2021
- September 2021
WorkLife for Managers and Supervisors Newsletters
Breastfeeding Support Program Newsletters
Family Caregivers Support Newsletters
- Yoga Stretches for Neck Pain and Text Neck: 15-minute office break-time stretching video.
- Aggie Movement Breaks are simple, stand up from your desk stretches to help your body get through a day of sitting at a screen. Consider bookmarking the three shorts as your daily intentional self care routine. The breaks are led by Living Well instructors, don’t use equipment, are aimed at all levels of experience and the library intends to grow.
- Chair Workout for Legs: 10-minutes workout for leg.
- Late Sleeper? Blame your genes
- The Best Free Yoga Videos for Beginners
- Guided Awe Walk Meditation: Refocus and relax in just 4 minutes.
- Introduction to Shinrin-Yoku: Learn about the art of Japanese Forest Bathing in 2.5 minutes.
- Is Your Workplace Killing You? Jeffrey Pfeffer, Stanford Graduate School of Business.
- Work, Family & Health Network: A Better Way to Work: Findings from a pilot study.
Ted Talks: (Under 20 Minutes Each):
- Why we all Need to Practice Emotional First Aid: Why we should practice emotional hygiene.
- Tiny Habits: Behavior change starts with baby steps
- How to Make Work-Life Balance Work: 10 minutes from Nigel Marsh
- How to Live to Be 100+: Dan Buettner's study of Blue Zones
- The Surprising Science of Happiness: Dan Gilbert
- Can We "Have it All"?: Anne-Marie Slaughter
UC Learning Management System:
Cut and paste name in search box
- Achieve Productivity in your Personal Life (20 minutes)
- Avoid Procrastination by Getting Organized Instead (22 minutes)
- Developing Character for Perseverance and Resilience (60 minutes)
- Essentials of Anger Management (24 minutes)
- Prioritizing Personal and Professional Responsibilities (6 minutes)
- Staying Balanced in a Shifting World (15 minutes)
- Take a Deep Breath and Manage your Stress (22 minutes)
- Telecommuting Basics: Maximizing Productivity as a Remote Employee (60 minutes)
LMS Manager-specific videos:
- Creating and Maintaining a Positive Work Environment (60 minutes)
- Employee Exhaustion: Managing a Well-balanced Workload (6 minutes)
- Managing Workplace Stress (6 minutes)
- U Penn Wharton School of Business - Work and Life Weekly Podcasts with Stew Friedman