Either the employee or supervisor may initiate a Flexible Work Arrangement.
Just a few helpful reminders and rules:
- Proposals for FWAs should focus on results, predictability, reciprocity and how the work will be accomplished without negative impact on co-workers and customers.
- Agreements should demonstrate maximum flexibility.
- Individuals should not be subject to advantages or disadvantages based on the mode of work that they arrange in coordination with their supervisors and managers.
- Managers and supervisors are not obligated to grant requests and some units may not be suited to FWAs.
Please refer to the Campus Ready Site for the most up-to-date forms and instructions during our return to campus 2021 phase
Permanent Flexible Work Arrangement Forms/Proposals
- Campus Ready Formalizing Flexible Work Arrangements Page with Flexible Work Schedule and Flexible Work Agreement Forms/Processes