UC Davis Health Supervisors: HR, RX, TX Call for Performance Appraisals
This is the official call for performance appraisals for the Healthcare Professionals (HX), Research Professionals (RX) and Technical (TX) bargaining units for the review period beginning July 1, 2017 and ending June 30, 2018.
Performance appraisals for HX, RX and TX bargaining unit staff are to be completed and approved in PeopleSoft no later than Friday, August 31, 2018. All supervisors are expected to complete evaluations for their HX, RX and TX staff.
Access Performance Appraisal Documents
You will receive a system notification when the documents are available for you and your staff. Appraisals must be completed and approved in PeopleSoft
Navigate: Main Menu >> Manager Self Service >> Performance Management >> Maintain Documents
- Employees: Prepare and submit their Self-Appraisal to supervisor by the department’s established due date.
- Supervisors: Performance management is a year-long responsibility and supervisors are encouraged to meet quarterly with employees to review goals and progress. Specific to this performance appraisal cycle, supervisors:
- Ensure the employee’s position description is current and accurate as it is the basis by which performance should be evaluated.
- Write a draft evaluation to discuss with employee.
- Meet individually, in person, with the employee to review their performance, future goals, professional development goals, and diversity and inclusion goals.
- Finalize performance appraisal.
- A user guide and on-demand training materials are available within the UC Davis Health intranet
- Questions can be directed to Bill Gregory at (916) 734-3150 or firstname.lastname@example.org