Open Enrollment in UCPath
Open Enrollment takes place from Oct. 31 to Nov. 26. For the first time, UC Davis and UC Davis Health employees will use UCPath for Open Enrollment.
When Open Enrollment Begins on Oct. 31
- Visit UCPath Online at ucpath.universityofcalifornia.edu/
- Your dashboard will show a countdown to the end of Open Enrollment and will include a link to "Enroll Now"
- After you answer one of your security questions, you'll enter the benefits enrollment page.
- You can submit Open Enrollment changes online once per day
Confirming your enrollment
You can review your Open Enrollment elections in UCPath online on the Benefits Summary page after your Open Enrollment changes are finalized — usually the next business day after you submit your elections.
You do not receive a submission confirmation statement when you submit your benefit enrollments in UCPath, but you receive a final benefits enrollment confirmation statement via email when Open Enrollment processing is completed in December 2019.
A Couple Tips...
- A user guide for Open Enrollment is posted within UCPath Online, but here is a link to download the guide as well - 2019 Open Enrollment Guide (.pdf)
- Make sure you've set up security questions and answers in UCPath. You'll need to answer a security question to make any changes to your benefits.
- You must enroll in Duo to access UCPath Online and make benefits selections.
- Remember that you must re-enroll in your Health and/or Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA) each year.